The Maranda/Sumter Project was completed in January 2018. The land was acquired by affiliates of CKC Properties who requested that CKC Properties and CKC Construction joined their team to develop the lot for resale. The ..
Sanctuary Court on Spring The Development: Sanctuary Court is a mixed-use planned unit development located on Spring Street between Rutledge and Ashley Avenue on Charleston’s main peninsula. This property is located within the Cannonborough/Elliottborough neighborhood, ..
24 Ogier Street was an undeveloped lot less than 1000 feet from MUSC’s Rutledge Tower that CKC Properties LLC acquired (through its affiliates) in 2015 and began to develop in 2016. This development consisted of ..
104 ½ Rutledge Avenue was a rare undeveloped lot on Rutledge Avenue, south of Calhoun Street that CKC Properties LLC acquired (through an affiliated company) and began to develop a custom home in 2015. This ..
The Acquisition: 15 Smith Street was acquired as part of a short sale transaction in February 2015. The lot displayed a 1930’s ranch house on a quarter acre parcel of land when it was acquired. ..
85 Wentworth Street is a newly renovated historic property located at the doorstep to the College of Charleston. This highly visible property at the intersection of Wentworth & St. Phillips Street contains 1,100 square feet ..
247 Rutledge Avenue is a construction project that is took place on a vacant piece of land on the corner of Rutledge Avenue and Bogard Street. The finished project consists of a Duplex with a ..
This project consisted of a historic renovation of a 1920′s duplex house and an urban infill new construction tri-plex. As a part of this renovation, the many historic attributes were treated with sensitivity and resulted ..
67 Nassau Street was a vacant lot in the East Side of downtown Charleston. This lot was originally acquired with the intention to construct a large single-family rental home upon. However, an interested buyer, Nancy ..
Brief History of the Property: 1 Magazine Street was originally built in 1885 as a Freedman’s Cottage. Sometime during the 1950’s a fire occurred in the back kitchen house, evidenced by charred marks on the ..
The Acquisition: 221 Ashley Avenue was a bank owned property when CKC Properties acquired the land in 2012. There had previously been a wedding chapel at this location and after doing a brief review of ..
Brief History of the Property: 6 Radcliffe Street is comprised of a parcel that is 30 feet in width along the Radcliffe Street frontage and extends back 104 feet to the rear of the lot. ..