24 Ogier Street Unit B is a newly constructed 4 bedroom, 4 ½ bathroom rental home with a 2-car garage and 2700 square feet of conditioned space. The floorplan includes a spacious, open kitchen/living area, walk in closets in all bedrooms, a large balcony off the living space and a master bedroom suite with roof top deck providing stunning views over the Charleston peninsula.
This home was designed to provide a contemporary contrast to the historic fabric of Charleston’s peninsula with a modern architectural theme. The exterior consists of stucco with shiplap siding, aluminum clad casement windows and patio doors and wrought iron balconies.
The house was designed with an abundance of glass with large windows and doors that allow significant amounts of natural light and ventilation into the interior living space.
The interior is finished with sleek custom cabinets and granite countertops, modern light fixtures, natural white oak hardwood floors, natural stone tile and stainless steel appliances. The extensive appliance package includes a gas range/hood, oven, wine cooler, microwave, dishwasher, garbage disposal, refrigerator and washer/dryer.
The house was built using highly energy efficient insulated concrete form construction, which can lower utility costs by 75%.
The rear yard and large balcony off the living area provide ample outdoor space.
For more information on this property please contact us via email or phone.
Some amenities of this property are listed below:
- Newly Constructed Home
- Spacious Bedrooms, each with Private Baths and walk in closets
- Located 200’ From the Rutledge Tower at Medical University of South Carolina and ½ mile from the College of Charleston
- Brand New Stainless Steel Appliance Package Including: Oven/Gas Range/Hood, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Wine Cooler/Beverage Fridge, Garbage Disposal and Washer/Dryer.
- Custom Cabinetry with Granite Counter Tops
- Fully Integrated Security System (Keypads and Motion Detectors)
- 2 Car Garage with large storage area
- Back Yard with Green Space
- Large Common Space Porch Area
- Balcony Overlooking Green Space
- Concrete exterior walls with Energy Efficient Mechanical Systems and Rinnai Tankless “On-Demand” Water Heaters to Reduce Utility Costs