This property is conveniently located in close proximity to both College of Charleston and the Medical University of South Carolina in the heart of downtown Charleston. With spacious bedrooms and private baths this is an ideal home for those that enjoy their privacy. This property was originally built in the early 1900’s and contains many significant architectural features including 3-fireplaces our renovation has repointed in this newly renovated 4-bedroom 4.5-bath apartment. This is a complete renovation, which ensured that building specifications exceeded current building code requirements and the building is completely energy efficient.
For more information on this property please contact us via email or phone.
This unit contains many amenities that are listed below:
- Newly Renovated Apartment (one 4-bedroom & 4.5 bath)
- Spacious Bedrooms w/ Private Baths
- Located Just Blocks From MUSC and C of C in Elliotborough Surrounded by Local Restaurants, Businesses and Coffee Shops.
- Brand New Stainless Steel Appliance Package Including:
- Oven/Gas Range/Hood, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer, Dishwasher and Garbage Disposal
- Custom Cabinetry w/ Granite Counter Tops
- Off Street Parking
- Large Porch with Green Space
- Newly Insulated Walls w/ Energy Efficient Mechanical Systems and Renai Tank Less Water Heaters to Lower Utility Costs
- Three Beautiful Original Masonry Fireplaces w/ One Working Gas Fire Place