15 Smith Street Lofts, units A & B are part of a newly constructed development one block from Colonial Lake; ½ mile from the College of Charleston and less than 1 mile from the MUSC/medical district.
Both apartments offer 4 bedrooms and 4 ½ bathrooms. The interior areas benefit from an exceptionally large living/kitchen area and private bathrooms for each bedroom with an additional powder room available for guests. There is a pantry closet in the kitchen as well as a quaint window seating area and large island bar seating area. Each bedroom provides ample room for a queen bed, desk, dresser and has a built in closet space.
Immediately off the living room is a large porch with IPE decking and wrought iron handrails providing a great space for sitting outside on a sunny Charleston day!
The apartments come with a 10’x 12’storage unit (not temperature controlled) and 2 off street parking spaces.
The ground level of the building provides a covered common area/Loggia for the resident’s enjoyment. Sliding “barn style” doors provide weather protection for the Loggia, while enabling the residents to enjoy Charleston breezes when open. Our residents are encouraged to use this area for Ping-Pong and other small group activities.
The interior finishes include luxurious engineered wood style flooring, Subway tile bathrooms and custom cabinetry with granite countertops. All appliances are stainless steel and include Microwave, Gas Range/Hood, Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Garbage Disposal and in-unit Washer/Dryer.
The mechanical systems consist of 16 SEER, Bryant cooling/heating units to provide high efficiency and a lowered utility cost. The water heaters are tankless Rinnai water heaters, which further decreases utility costs when compared to traditional water heating systems, while providing instantaneous hot water upon demand.
15 Smith Street Lofts provides luxurious living accommodations in the historic district of downtown Charleston without the egregious utility costs and non-functioning systems often found in older homes.
For more information on this property please contact us via email or phone.
Some amenities of this property are listed below:
- Newly Constructed Apartment (4-bedroom & 4 ½ bathrooms)
- Spacious Bedrooms, each with Private Baths
- Located Just Blocks From the Medical University of South Carolina and the College of Charleston in Harleston Village
- Surrounded by Local Restaurants, Businesses and Coffee Shops.
- Brand New Stainless Steel Appliance Package Including: Oven/Gas Range/Hood, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal and in-unit Washer/Dryer.
- Custom Cabinetry with Granite Counter Tops
- Off Street Parking
- Large Common Space and Porch Area
- Porch Overlooking Green Space
- Newly Insulated Walls with Energy Efficient Mechanical Systems and Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters to Reduce Utility Costs