- 7 Sanctuary Court Apt. 101
- 9 Sanctuary Court Apt. 101
- Unit Description:
- Come and enjoy this brand new apartment located inside the Sanctuary Court community. You will be the first tenant to occupy this apartment, which is a rare commodity in the downtown Charleston area. These units provide luxurious living accommodations in the historic district of downtown Charleston without the egregious utility costs and non-functioning systems often found in older homes. This apartment features two large bedrooms each with en-suite full bathrooms and large closets, a powder room and a large living area and eat-in kitchen. The appliances are all brand new stainless steel from Whirlpoool and includes a gas range, hood and microwave, refrigerator with ice/water dispenser, garbage disposal, dishwasher and a washer/dryer.
- Special Features:
- Additional on-site parking available on a first come first served basis for $100/space each month. These spots will go quickly. If they are one of the stacked spaces, you will have to purchase 2 spots.
- Project Description:
- In the earliest time after the founding of Elliottborough, the land known today as 124 Spring Street was safely nestled in the midst of dual fortresses providing security, safety and comfort to the early settlers of Elliottborough. In its most recent life, this land was home to the congregants of the Plymouth Congregational Church for the past 57 years, providing a sacred place of worship, peace and fellowship for many individuals and families. The future vision for 124 Spring Street will continue this tradition by providing comfort, security and a sense of community to the residents of Sanctuary Court.
Sanctuary Court is a Mixed-Use Planned Unit Development located on Spring Street between Rutledge and Ashley Avenues on the City of Charleston’s Peninsula. It is located within the Cannonborough/Elliottborough Community. The development concept of the community is the incorporation of residential and mixed-use spaces, resulting in an appropriately scaled neighborhood court.